Sleep is elusive for various reasons.
I work the next several days.
Between McSelfish and his disregard for all other occupants of this house and McHub and his disrespect for me as a person........I am getting stressed out.
I may need to move out. Just to get enough sleep to be able to function at work.
This is an ongoing process and I reassess things hourly.
Those who pray for me, thank you.
I need divine intervention and grace right now, right here.
Not sure when I'll post again as I'm in survival mode.
Peace be with you all.
4 comments:
sleep deprivation can be lethal. It multiplies the stress. I used to take a dramamine every now and then (or benadryl) if I was desperate and the leaf blowers were out. The silicone earplugs vs the foam ones worked better for me.
The older I get the more I need my sleep.
Here's hoping for some sleep for you....
Survival mode is important - take all the time you need.
You know, when I was a little girl, Grace was my nickname. Because I was the biggest clutz in all of mankind, but still: I'm here if you need anything.
I am being drug through some major drama myself and I have a mean blog stalker who leave awful comments. Apparently I should move my boyfriend out to make my 13 year old happy and all the things counseling, specialty services and even going to church rate nasty comments. Some people just suck.
I think of you as a phoenix, J; one day, you are going to rise up out of these ashes and take flight. In the meantime, I'm proud of you. Hang in there....
Post a Comment