Monday, November 22, 2010

Cold and Snow

As I drive 20 some miles to work the possibility of black ice and/or snow does not thrill me.

Great for skiers, bad for commuters.

I plan on bringing an extra set of sweats and another set of scrubs just in case.

I've co-opted McArmy's underarmor sweat shirt and I'll be sporting a jacket on top of that plus gloves. Layering is the key in this state.

I'm hoping for a day less than 15 hours.

I'm hoping for no snow/ice.

I'm praying for guidance and safety for all of us living here.

I wish you all warmer weather than here.

4 comments:

jojo said...

We are expecting a blizzard by wed. I just pray we don't loose power!

Snowbrush said...

An inch accumulation is predicted for Eugene. Good luck up there.

Anonymous said...

can't deal with snow this early. i'm still in denial that it gets cold at night...

jojo said...

Hope you made it home, the same storm is coming my way, the boyfriend will be out in the worst of it tommorow morning.