Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday

I just absolutely adore Mondays when the higher ups were absent from Tuesday through today.

Yup.

The staff meetings always rock.

How many ways can I mess up?

Plenty.

The up side?

No one died.

Haha.

I have figured out who, outta my co-workers, are really snakes in the grass. Lesson learned.

We won't mention 15 hour days or the fact I'm still learning.

The paperwork may give me fits.

Aren't we in the digital age?

Someone tell my employers please.

All in all, not a bad day.

After last week, not a bad day at all.

I will continue to figure out the pitfalls and navigate those who are sweet to my face, then stab me in  the back.

(For anyone not reading this with as sense of humor and sarcasm....you don't get me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing like office politics. i've taken to voodoo dolls and a healthy supply of long needles in my cube...

jojo said...

I always adored my patients and hated my co-workers. I found one of the biggest problems being working my butt off made them look bad. They were happily coasting along and I came in to do the real therapy, I miss my job. Enjoy your patients, that is who really matters!