McArmy has a virus and goes down range (officially starts basic infantry 14 week course) tomorrow. No chicken soup and gatorade from Mom this time. Sigh.
I have a cold. Surprise, surprise, as all of my residents were sick in the past week or two.
I wash my hands and use the hand sanitizer religiously but hey, when folks cough in your face, what can you do? (I want to bleach 'em all, I tell ya!)
It's worse than teaching preschool. Being a nurse, I mean. Germs, germs everywhere!!!
I see many similarities to a preschool. Haha.
Nope, not going into detail.
Let's just say not all folks play fair.
Friday was a crazy day. Had a fall, a hypoglycemic episode, and dementia rearing it's ugly head all at the same time. Now add in paramedics, family members, and administrative staff all gone for day.
I'm really beginning to think on the fly.
I wish every single one of you a fantastic week!
Hugs.
3 comments:
that's long term care for ya, you'll find it cycles just like the moon!
i've been taking cold-fx lately. it's expensive but when i'm surrounded by the plague, i take it and thus far i've avoided 3 rounds of colds going through work. when boy started feeling all icky i started him on it and he's getting better right quick. be sure to read the label though. you can't take it if you have certain medical conditions (like high blood pressure).
That sounds crazy ...I hated shifts like that when everyone dropped their bundles and I dropped all the balls I was juggling too.
My week has been rainy , it could be better *sigh* .
EWWW on all those folks coughing on you.
Get well soon & hope Mc Army is feeling better without his Mom secret soup.
*mwah*
Post a Comment